Symons Group is committed to maintaining a culture where all our teams actively participate towards a safe workplace environment to deliver sustainable services to our clients.
Our acknowledgments are:
- ACC FLEETSAVER PROGRAM - GOLD Symons Group were the first enterprise in Taranaki to be awarded gold status.
- 5 STAR OPERATOR RATING SCORE (ORS) Symons Group maintain a 5-star score which ranks us within the top 4 transport operators for kilometres driven nationally.
- NZI/LUMLEY AND EROAD SAFE DRIVING PROGRAMME Symons Group is amongst the top 5% of over 5,000 heavy transport businesses using EROAD IVMS. This Programme is a collaboration between NZI/Lumley and EROAD, designed to encourage safe driving.
We are also innovators.
- WE WERE FIRST in implementing a vehicle fatigue management system which actively monitors the driver for distraction and any fatigue events. It provides a series of interventions aimed at managing these events.
- WE WERE FIRST to utilise grapple forks for pipe movements to ensure product protection by eliminating movement and the risk of slips and spills.
- WE WERE FIRST in the Taranaki region to install a three-way separator for managing waste products in a tubular servicing facility.
- WE WERE FIRST in the Taranaki region to adopt the NZTA approved Safe and Fuel Efficient Driver training program.